Kindly note that all returns from Switzerland require Pro-forma invoices, as your order will be returned to our warehouse in Denmark.
Our Consumer Care will help you with the preparation of a Pro-forma invoice for the customs clearance.
Please follow these steps if you like to make a return, and we will take care of the rest:
1. Pack all the items you want to return ideally into the original parcel provided
2. Fill out the return form, tear it off and enclose it in the parcel. This will help us process your refund faster
3. Please contact our Customer Care via:
- The contact form on our help pages or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.1. Provide the following information:
- The tracking number of your return label
- Which items would you like to return
- Delivery number or order number starting with 22PKP.
4. Please put the Pro-forma invoice on the outside of the parcel. Our Consumer Care will also provide the Pro-forma invoice directly to UPS.
The moment we receive your parcel, we will arrange your refund (excluding original shipping cost) and send you a notification email. If you have any questions regarding your return, simply contact our Customer Care.
Please be note that every Swiss order that is returned creates a custom fee of 20 CHF. These will be automatically deducted from the customers account, when the return is delivered to our warehouse. This applies also to members.
Alternative returns info
You can also arrange the return shipment yourself through any postal service within 14 days. In this case, all costs for the return and the liability remains with you until the return is delivered to our warehouse. We recommend obtaining a receipt from the postal service as proof of postage.
However, a Pro-forma invoice is still required for customs clearance. Please follow step 3 above.
SGL E-Commerce A/S (Peak Performance)